Applied Singularity is one of the top global ecosystems for IoT, AI and Bio, with over 25,000 members across different platforms. Companies and organisations can leverage the Applied Singularity ecosystem in myriad ways:
- Technology adoption – If your company or startup has released a new tool, platform, API, sensor, device, DNA, tissue, etc that you want potential users to try out or adopt, we have one of the largest set of frontier tech early adopters for you.
- Services adoption – Have an offering that our startups and companies can benefit from? Reach out to us and we’ll help you find customers who can benefit from what you have to offer.
- Consulting and prototyping – Applied Singularity has an enviable network of experts who can help create proofs of concept (POC), prototypes and products. We can even help solve technical challenges and navigate niche markets. Contact us and we’ll help you find the right resources.
- Corporate innovation – Looking to increase the innovation quotient in your organisation? We have you covered in the fields of hardware, software and biological systems.
- Program participation – Incubators and accelerators looking for startups in IoT, AI and Bio have often found high-quality candidates in the Applied Singularity ecosystem for their programs.
- Deal flow for investors – Frontier tech can be challenging, so startups in this space that are investment-ready are few and far between. Applied Singularity works hard to identify and support high-potential startups and makes sure that they are investment-ready before they meet funders.
- Training and courses – 25,000+ members of the Applied Singularity ecosystem are constantly learning about the latest in the fields of IoT, AI and Bio. If you offer training services or courses, we have the right audience for you.
For each of the above, we create custom solutions and programs that help you achieve your business objectives. We are also open to new ways of working together on new challenges and we’re constantly reinventing ourselves. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss the possibilities.