Applied Singularity is one of the top global ecosystems for AI, Bio, and Robotics & IoT, with over 45,000 touchpoints across different platforms. Companies and organisations can leverage the Applied Singularity ecosystem in myriad ways:
- Deep Tech talent recruitment – Finding deep tech professionals with expertise in areas like AI/ML/DL, IoT, Robotics, etc is a serious challenge today. But we have one of the largest global communities of deep tech professionals, and they are excited to do interesting and impactful work. We can help your organisation find the right talent through our dedicated Talent Hiring service offering. Get in touch with us today for your hiring needs – full time or freelance.
- Consulting – Applied Singularity has an enviable network of experts who can help create proofs of concept (POC), prototypes and products. We can help solve technical challenges, navigate niche markets, and help you avoid (or overcome) costly mistakes. Contact us and we’ll help you with your corporate innovation efforts.
- Training and courses – Need to upskill your existing developers and managers on deep tech? We’ve got you covered – from designing custom syllabus and creating courseware to delivering online or in-house training, we can help your teams get to the next level of Deep Tech.
- Technology adoption – If your company or startup has released a new tool, platform, API, SDK, etc that you want potential users to try out or adopt, we have one of the largest set of frontier tech early adopters for you. We can conduct events, workshops, hackathons, and long-duration programs to bring potential users to your doorstep.
- Deal flow for accelerators and investors – Deep Tech can be challenging, so startups in this space that are ready to scale up and/or absorb investment are few and far between. We work hard to identify and support high-potential startups and make sure that they are ready before they meet funders.
For each of the above, we create custom solutions and programs that help you achieve your business objectives. We are also open to new ways of working together on new challenges and we’re constantly reinventing ourselves. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the possibilities.